Small Group Training
Get your FREE VIP pass today!
Small Group Training at Proof Fitness is a great option for those looking for an economical, high quality workout focused on skill development, motivation and enhanced fitness. Small group training has a maximum of 8 participants in each group and offers a unique opportunity to explore an emerging dimension of fitness by combining Personal Training with Group Fitness.
Small groups create a fun way to make great friends while delivering a uniquely designed program developed by our certified Trainers. See below for a Top 10 list of benefits to small group training that we support.
- More personal attention – While Group Exercise offers many benefits, the instructors are not always able to see and correct each individual class member.
- More economical – Personal Training provides the most personal attention and greatest opportunity to succeed. Some people, however, may find that SGT fits into their budget better and still gives them the attention they need.
- Variety – By working with a knowledgeable fitness professional, your workouts will change/evolve as you progress, preventing hitting a plateau and boredom.
- Camaraderie – Let’s face it, workouts love company. Sharing the workout enhances the experience for participants.
- Motivation – Having someone exercising right beside you can push you a little harder than you might do on your own.
- Support – Both the Trainer and other participants are there to help you get through the challenges of the workout and the obstacles in life.
- Greater focus – There’s no time to let your mind wander with a Trainer keeping tight programming and watching your every move.
- Fun – Yes, fun. The right exercise program done with friends can definitely be fun.
- Adherence – Research shows that members that are involved in programs are more likely stick with it. With all of the previously listed benefits, how could you not want to keep coming back?
- Results – When you stick with a well constructed program, you will get the results.
Visit Proof Fitness to try your first Small Group Training class for FREE!